Thursday, March 31, 2011

About the Accounting & Business School of the Rockies

During the last couple of months, I have interwoven a somewhat common theme of self-improvement throughout my blogs. I have written about keeping up with technology and math. I wrote of having passion, writing down your goals and making constant improvements. I have blogged about overcoming road blocks to employment, job interviews, changing careers and networking with people. And I have written of education being freedom and how making decisions today can better your future tomorrow.

Where do I get the ideas to blog about all this? Sometimes my own thoughts lead to ideas to blog about, but often my blog topics are inspired and influenced by the people I encounter on a daily basis, some being my co-workers, others being students.

I work with some of the best people I have ever experienced. The staff at the Accounting and Business School, myself included, really do care about the success of our students. We go the “extra mile” to provide our students with an excellent educational experience to help them on their way.

I witness many students enrolling in and progressing through any of our certificate programs. I enjoy watching them gain a new sense of confidence. Many successfully parlay their experience with our school into a new career. It gives me immense satisfaction to know I have played a role in helping other people to achieve success.

There are a number of exciting events happening at ABSR. We have improved our courseware and are expanding it to include self-paced on-line or take-home courses for those who struggle to find time in their schedule to go to school.

Starting near the end of April this year, we will be offering a PAID INTERNSHIP program for students who pay in full, either out-of-pocket or through a grant or funding agency, to enroll in our Professional Bookkeeping Certificate program (2-5 months long) or our Office Skills Training (1 month long). Upon completion of the educational program, those who have met the school criteria (such as a good attendance record and a grade of 75% or better), will be placed in a one-month 20hrs/week job.

If you are interested, we can help! Please call us so we can help get you started on your track to success.

We offer short-term Certificate programs for Professional Bookkeeping, Administrative Assistant, Office Management, Office Skills, Call Center/Customer Service, Microsoft Power User and Project Management bootcamp. We also offer Securities training for those interested in passing the Series 6 or Series 7 licensing tests. Please call us today at 303-755-6885 to learn more about exciting opportunities to make your future reality a good one!

2 comments:

Kuldeep Singh said...

Experienced SA 8000 consultants SA 8000 Certification is a global standard developed by SAI with a goal of improving working conditions around the world. Social Accountability International (SAI) is a non-profit affiliate of the Council on Economic Priorities (CEP). SA 8000 can be applied to any company irrespective of its size and location. The management system requirements of SA 8000 encourage managers to make effective and systematic changes for running the business.

tahera said...

I was looking for something related to accounting schools and came across this post. Good job.