Friday, March 26, 2010

ABSR....what people are saying

I received this kind and heartening recommendation from a previous student of ours. It further goes to show how obtaining a Certificate in as little as three months from the Accounting and Business School of the Rockies can positively impact your job search. For more information about our school, visit http://www.ABSRschool.com or call 303-755-6885. Talk to you soon!

"If you’re looking to gain marketable skills and thrive in a personal learning environment with timely course offerings, I recommend you visit with Tim and his team at The Accounting and Business School of the Rockies. From the first day I met Tim, his genuine interest in my success was evident. As I began my coursework, it was evident that the entire team at The Accounting and Business School of the Rockies was genuinely interested in helping students like me meet our goals to gain additional marketable skills.

Beyond the staffs’ genuine interest in students’ success, they bring a unique breadth of professional experience. This enriches the courses and plays a crucial role in the development of relevant curriculum. For my classmates and me, it was helpful to receive guidance from people who have 'real-world' expertise; it really created a great learning environment.

I’m now a graduate of the school and I’m further realizing the benefits of The Accounting and Business School of the Rockies learning environment. I have gained marketable skills that are extremely useful in my professional life, and I still have the support of Tim and his team who are interested in my success…my time at The Accounting and Business School of the Rockies remains time well spent!"

Anne Trenholm

No comments: